Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

HourglassI looked at my countdown counter this morning and it told me that I have only this one day before my life enters its new chapter. In fact, looking below the big "1 day" read out, I see a smaller readout which says 8:09:22, ... 21, ... 20. A little more than eight hours.

So, what am I feeling right now? Well, I'm pretty darned excited, to tell the truth. It's bound to be an interesting year. I've got my list of 101 goals for 2007 (from which I've already been completing things). I can't wait to see what I can accomplish. I'm a little scared, too. It's a big step to go off on my own. If I let my mind wander, I can conjure up all sorts of catastrophes. Let's not go there, shall we?

In a few hours, Lisa and I are heading out to visit friends for the evening. We'll cap off the year with good conversation, maybe a game or two, champaign, and, of course, watching five minutes of TV so we can see the ball come down over NYC.

Tomorrow morning, the adventure begins.

Drive safe and have a wonderful new year!

So, what are your plans for the evening?

1 day.

No comments: