Sunday, December 10, 2006

Good Things: Free Hosting

Angel spreadnig good newsQuick post tonight.

I just got a message from a coworker at U of M. He let out the news that his hosting service, DreamHost, is offering free hosting to 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations. If you are a member of such an organization or work with one in some capacity, you might want to pass along this information. I did a little research on DreamHost's quality of service and, in general, it seems to be pretty good. Of course, you should do your homework, but this sounds like it could be pretty valuable all around.

So, to which nonprofit organization would you pass this along?

22 days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just passing through. :)
I use Dreamhost for one of my personal domains, their service is best! They have always been very reliable and respond quickly to my questions. Also they allow unlimited subdomains and diectories. This has come in handy as I can create a subdomain, deploy a test site to the subdomain and have something I can demo to coworkers and customers.