Friday, March 09, 2007

Writing Some More

According to Tom Stanley in "Networking with Millionaires", talkers are hawkers, but writers are experts. I don't know about that, but I seem to be doing a lot of writing lately. Of course, I post in my blog five or six days a week. I also write articles for the CNP of Ohio monthly newsletter, for my own e-zine, and I just finished writing an article for the Chamber's Business to Business section in the Ann Arbor Review.

You know what? Thus far it hasn't gotten any easier. There's something about being confronted by that blank page that really freezes me in my tracks. I keep hoping that with continued practice, the ideas will flow faster and more clearly.

Maybe.

I'll let you know if it happens.

So, what writing have you done recently?

No comments: