Saturday, March 03, 2007

The Commitment Spreads

Clement BoydBack in November, I wrote about my decision to go full time on my business, Cyber Data Solutions -- how a book I had been reading led me to commit myself to a new path. Fast forward now to the beginning of January. I was sitting in our local Thai restaurant meeting with my friend Clem Boyd and relating the story to him. He got so excited that he started scribbling notes down on a small pad of paper that he had with him.

A few weeks later, he called me up to let me know that I had inspired him to quite his job and go out on his own. Wow! I guess there should be a warning label on Eker's book, "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind" -- something to the effect of "Warning: May lead you to pursue your dreams".

I met with Clem this week for coffee. He has been transformed.

He always struck me as a pretty happy guy, but, wow! He's off the chart now. He's working for himself harder than he ever worked in his former job, and he's loving every minute of it. I can't wait to see where he goes from here. I've heard some of his goals and if he completes even half of it he is going to be popular with a lot of people.

With his attitude now, I'm confident that he'll accomplish all his goals.

So, what would happen if you followed your dreams?

No comments: