Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

Newspaper CarrierAs many of you know, I have a tendency to suffer from a paralysis of analysis. This means that I will spend a lot of time studying, strategizing, researching, and planning any given situation before I actually do anything. I was well on my way to doing just that with my goal to create an e-zine this year (one of my 101 goals for 2007). Fortunately, because I can be taught, I listened to my lovely wife's advice and just started in on it.

As a result, as of 11:55pm this evening, I sent out my first issue. Hooray! Oh, it's not perfect by a long shot. I still want to do a lot with layout, creating an archive, using images, etc, but at least I can say that it's begun. The pretty details will follow.

If you are interested in receiving the e-zine, you can go to the subscription page and sign up. Be sure to check your email after you do as the mailing list requires a verification response. I hope to hear from you!

So, what project have you been putting off until you have the perfect plan?

No comments: