Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Voice on the Radio

As I mentioned last week, I showed up on the local radio station -- WAAM 1600 -- for the Chamber of Commerce Business Buzz. I still haven't gotten the official audio from WAAM, but, thanks to my lovely wife, Lisa, and her trusty clock radio, here is a recording of the radio show that I was on last Monday.

Personally I can't stand listening to myself. My voice just sounds funny to me outside my head -- if that makes any sense. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the show.

For those who care, I don't show up until about 2 and a half minutes into the recording.


Original audio file (13.5 M)

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Hey Greg,

Great segment! Lots of good info for business owners, and of course you didn't make a fool of yourself.

I enjoyed meeting you yesterday, thanks again for the intro to the chamber.

Andrew Miller
Your Search Advisor